Sunrise of Jacksonville Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short Term Stays
Sunrise of Jacksonville
4870 Belfort Road Jacksonville, FL 32256
Overall rating of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living, memory care, and short term stay, and respite care
- Centrally located in Jacksonville, just one mile east of I-95 and just five miles north of Route 295
- Medical support provided by St. Vincent Hospital, Mayo Hospital and numerous Baptist Health Care System locations
- Close to St. Johns Town Center’s outdoor lifestyle mall, which is home to numerous stores and eateries including Dillard’s, Apple, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, The Cheesecake Factory, The Capital Grille and much more
- Near the Avenues Mall, TPC Sawgrass, the Jacksonville Zoo, Atlantic ocean beaches and so much more
Sunrise of Jacksonville, Fl is proud to offer residents and their families the benefits of Sunrise Senior Living’s 30-plus years of expertise in caring for the needs of seniors. Situated on three beautiful acres with walking paths and benches, our mansion-style community features gorgeous architecture and second and third-floor balconies. Everything about the design is intended to help residents maintain their independence, including wheelchair-accessible spaces, low-vision features and secure memory support areas. Everything about the care we offer is intended to meet our senior living residents’ needs and preferences, including a wide variety of activities and outings in Jacksonville, FL, and the nutritious and satisfying Sunrise Signature Dining experience. Our team of serving hearts takes the time to get to know each resident – we look forward to showing you why our community truly feels like home!
Reviews for Sunrise of Jacksonville (4)
2 years ago
So thankful that my grandma is happy! We really appreciate your personalized service & dedication. My grandma couldn’t be happier!
2 years ago
I love it
The transaction was smooth and the service was excellent. My mom has been here for about four months already.
2 years ago
My Heart Belongs Here
I never thought I could find a second place that I could call home. Sunrise of Jacksonville didn’t make me feel like a stranger.
3 years ago
They go above and beyond!
Sunrise has been taking care our my mother for 6 months now and has done a great great job! Highly Recommend!