The Windsor is an assisted living and memory care residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At The Windsor, we are dedicated to each resident’s independence, choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you’ll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Philosophy Of Service
The Windsor is dedicated to providing the highest standard in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
The Concepts Are Central In Our Approach To Quality Service And Supportive Residential Environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Offer each resident dignity and respect
- Foster independence for each resident
- Support each resident’s right to privacy
- Support the needs of family and friends
- Provide a supportive residential environment
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions
- Offer individual choices in care, services, and lifestyle
At The Windsor, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, we offer each resident a flexible service combination we call Tailored Services. The combination of the Base Monthly Service and the Tailored Services you choose results in your monthly Tailored Pricing. This unique plan provides you with the most individual personal service in the most cost-effective manner.
Base Monthly Service Includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Utilities (except phone)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Routine maintenance
- Three nutritious meals and snacks
- Life Enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to staff
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Health monitoring by full-time professional staff
Tailored Services May Include: (But Are Not Limited To)
- Medication assistance
- Specialized diets
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Reflections Memory Care
The Windsor Personal Assessment provides for cooperative planning between you and our staff. As your needs or wants change, your Tailored Services can change with you. At The Windsor, you pay only for the services you need or want.
Life enriching activities come alive at The Windsor. Residents participate in hobbies, cultural events, educational opportunities, religious activities, and interesting trips, along with the opportunity for new experiences. New friends are made and relationships strengthened by spending enjoyable time together. Special cultural and community events are a highlight on The Windsor Life Enrichment calendar.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator and the nurse create The Windsor Wellness Program, which may include fun exercises, activities, and health education. The Windsor Wellness Program is designed to enhance the overall health and well-being of the residents.
Quality Design Features
Every design feature of the Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Five distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency Call System with speaker response
- Telephone and television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Basic cable hook-up
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
- Elegant dining room
- Main Street Café for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/covered porch
- Common living room, game room, and library
- Uptown Theater
For Your “Peace Of Mind”
- Electronically controlled entrances
- Fire/smoke and sprinkler systems
Reflections Alzheimer’s And Memory Care
Dedication To Service
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for specific and individual needs.
More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life’s daily activities including personal care, but the resident may not have an acute medical condition requiring around-the-clock skilled nursing or instruction. Finding that unique combination of physical setting and specialized care is a journey traveled by many families.
The Reflections Program
At Reflections, our trained staff works closely with family members and friends to assemble a Life History identifying the personal experiences of each resident’s life.
Through the Life History, we get to know the personality behind the person, fostering a one-to-one association more like friend-to-friend rather than staf-to-patient. Details and events from your loved one’s past become shared memories and experiences serving as a foundation for activities, communication, and the development of friendships built on support, understanding, and mutual respect.
Base Monthly Services
- Laundry Services – personal and linen
- 24-hour specially trained staff
- Three daily meals plus snacks
- Tailored activities – therapeutic and recreational
- Full-time Reflections supervisor
- Individualized service planning
- Family and community support groups
- Reflections Program – a personal life history program
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, incontinence management, and other personal services
Legend’s assisted living options provide or coordinate a range of services, available 24 hours a day, for support of resident independence in a purposefully designed residential setting.
Gold Leaf Dining brings the experience of fine cuisine home to you.
At Legend Senior Living, we take pride in providing life enriching and meaningful activities for our residents.
Dedication to Service Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for very individual needs.
Respite Care at Legend Senior Living is a unique and helpful combination of housing and services that meets a resident’s need for a short-term stay.
At Legend Senior Living, we are dedicated to each resident’s independence, dignity, and right to personal choices.
Request Community Tour Above